Discover things to do in Jakarta, Indonesia. In this complete Jakarta city guide, we will walk you through some of our favourites restaurants, cafes, coffee shops, events and festivals in Jakarta.
Our Things To Do In Jakarta Food & Travel Guide is dedicated to providing honest, detailed and accurate local information on what to do in Jakarta. Our reviews and recommendations are based on personal experiences.
Here’s our recommended things to do in Jakarta.
- Cacaoté, Senopati
- Viverri Coffee Shop, Pluit
- Nomz Kitchen & Pastry, Grand Indonesia
- Union DELI, Grand Indonesia
- Baso Akiaw 99 (Chinese)
- Bakmi Gajah Mada (Indonesian)
- Chandara Fine Thai Cuisine (Thai)
- Flip Burger (Western)
- Took Yew (Chinese)
- KAUM (Indonesian)
- Publik Markette (Western)
- Paulaner Brauhaus (German)
- The Jittlada (Thai)
- THREE BUNS (Western)
- Wee Nam Kee (Chinese)
- Social House
- Publik Markette
- Paulaner Brauhaus
- Hotel Mulia Senayan
- Pullman Jakarta Central Park
- Hotel Ciputra Jakarta
- Artotel Thamrin Jakarta
What’s On Jakarta (Arts & Culture)
- Saranghaeyo Indonesia 2016 in Jakarta With NELL, Akdong Musician, and BIGBANG’s Taeyang
- Saranghaeyo Indonesia 2016 in Jakarta Review
- ‘Spotify On Stage’ In Jakarta With DNCE, Raisa, NCT 127 And More
- We The Fest Returns To Jakarta With Raisa, Epik High, Phoenix And More!
- Saranghaeyo Indonesia 2017 Featuring Eric Nam, Lee Hi, iKon & Dean In November
Things To Do In Jakarta
- Visit Kota Tua
- Culinary Day Tour At Pasar Baru
- Shopping At Glodok / Mangga Dua (Jakarta’s Chinatown)
Start exploring, city walkers!